Wowhead Generated Search Below!
Friday 21 August 2009

Pet Graphics?

Posted by Jade

I've had an idea of another project I could work on (don't worry still doing the WoW signatures!). Seen as I've now been improving my skills with real images rather than game ones, I'm thinking of setting up a pet request section. This would be for images/posters that could be framed and/or desktop backgrounds. Signatures too if you want, tho I think it would be nice to have something bigger.

I'm trying to think of different ideas that people, who can't use Photoshop or etc, would like to have made. So, pets is a good choice.

Have a pet that you'd like to have a graphic for? These wouldn't always been signatures as I'm not sure if people would want a signature made of this. I'm talking posters/images/desktop backgrounds/something that can be framed and hung on your wall!

I would want to capture the personality of your pet, so if you were to request one you'd have to give me a little info.

  • So your little new born puppy is bubbly and always getting into trouble? I'll try to reflect that with bright colours and whacky effects.
  • Had a pet that has passed on but would like to have a framed image for her/his memory? I know if I couldn't use Photoshop this is something I would want made. I could add flowers and soft colours here.
Some examples of my work with animals in graphics (these are not completed fully, just to give you an idea of what I could do) Note - these are signatures, what I make for you would be bigger if wanted.



Sadly these would have to be paid for, as I simply have so much to do and this is a bigger project.

But tell me what you think by leaving a comment, would this be something you'd be intersted in?

0 comments:

 

Term of Use